What a feeling…strutting out of the store knowing you just rocked it at the register. Check out these brags.
Publix TRIP :: 5/24/2014 :: $11.18
I don’t do rebates often, but when it’ super easy and you don’t have to mail stuff in, then I’m on it! The P&G Refresh and Renew Rebate gets you a $10 Gift Card when you buy $30 in certain P&G brands or a $20 Gift Card when you buy $50 in certain P&G brands. I went for the gusto with this $50 transaction! My out-of-pocket was $31, but after I upload my receipt, I’ll get a $20 Publix gift card in the mail, making my net cost just $11. That’s 22 items for just $11. The razors alone would have cost more than that! Check out the details of my trip below. To learn more about the rebate, check out the Refresh and Renew site! Offer valid through 6/6/14.
- 4 Herbal Essence Mousse, sale, 2 for $5, (Use (2) , $3/2 Herbal Essences Shampoo, Conditioner Or Styling Product, Any – 05-11-14 PG)
- 1 Herbal Essence Hair Spray, 1 Conditioner, sale, 2 for $5, (Use a $2/2 Herbal Essence Product Printable Coupon)
- 10 Herbal Essence Shampoo and Conditioner, sale, 2 for $5, (Use (3) $2/2 Herbal Essence Product Printable Coupons, and (2) Herbal Essence $0.75/1 Printables)
- 3 Bic Soleil Razors, sale $3 off, (Use $3/1 Bic Soliel Disposable Razor – SS 5/4/14)
- 2 Olay Body Wash, sale, $4.99, (Used a $3/2 Olay Body Wash or Bar Soap – PG 04/27. You may print this $1.10/1 Olay Body Wash Printable Coupon)
Out of Pocket: $31.18
EARN A $20 PUBLIX GIFT CARD with the Refresh and Renew Rebate
Final Cost: $11.18
CVS TRIP :: 5/18/2014 :: $3.03 PROFIT!
I had a great trip to CVS on Sunday! I decided to try out the “Buy 3 Neutrogena items, and get $10 in Extra Care Bucks, and a FREE Neutrogena Gift Bag”. They couldn’t find the bags anywhere, and I started to doubt whether the deal was all that great, but check out what the manager did! He offered me either a rain check for the bag or extra bucks worth the value of the gift bag! I opted for the extra bucks! Cha ching! Getting the extra $10 in ECB made getting the Neutrogena face bars a $10.43 money maker! (If you don’t get the offer of the free extra ECB, then it’s still a small money maker of $0.43)
Here’s the Breakdown:
- 3 Neutrogena Face Bars, $3.19 each (Used $1 off $8 Facial Care (from CVS Coupon Machine), Earn $10 ECB and a free Gift Bag with purchase. Ask for the bag or rain check if they don’t offer it! Net Price: $1.34 money maker OR $11.34 money maker if you are offered ECB instead of the gift bag!)
- 4 Revlon Eye Shadow Singles, $2.99 (Used 4 of the $2 off printable, you’ll need 2 machines to print 4, and earn $4 ECB when you spend $10 on Revlon. Net Price: $.04 money maker)
- 6 Right Guard Deodorants, $4.59, on sale BOGO. (Used 6 of the $1.50/1 coupons in the 4/27 Red Plum newspaper insert. Net Price: $.79 each)
- 1 Gallon McArthur Milk, $3.79 (Earn $1 Extra Care Buck, Net Price: $2.79)
- 2 Colgate Total Mouthwash, 1 Liter (Used 2 of the $2 printable coupon, Net Price: $0.99)
TOTAL Out of Pocket: $27.97
EARNED: $31 in Extra Care Bucks
NET COST: -$3.03
Publix Trip: $4.29 paid on almost $69 of merchandise
- The Lance Peanut Butter Crackers were a money maker.
- Dropping it low…Combining a Publix store coupon with a manufacturer coupon drove down prices on the dressing and pasta sauce to about $.30 each!
To learn more about how to plan a trip as sexy as this, check out our FAQ page.
Saving is so easy with our printable and searchable coupons! Always updated with the latest coupons!